The WDCB Chapter is a proud member of the STC Alliance.
Information for Entrants and Judges
STC Alliance Competition
Competition News: 12 August 2021
Deadline: has passed
The 2020-2021 STC Alliance Competition Winners are announced!
You're invited to join the entrants and judges with their manager, colleagues, and family at the STC Alliance Competition Virtual Awards Celebration now being planned. This may be a virtual event this year.
Along with the awards presentation, there will be an exhibition of the winning entries and networking. Watch our Events & News website for details about the awards celebration.
Become a Sponsor
You can be a competition sponsor by donating to help pay for meeting location space, awards celebration expenses, help a student attend the awards celebration, and so on. Read about our Partnership and Sponsorship program. Donate to the competition using PayPal—click the PayPal Donate button.
Please consider participating in the 2021-2022 STC Alliance Competition. By participating in the competition, you can
- Enter your best work to receive valuable feedback from professionals in the field and potential awards
- Volunteer to judge and evaluate entries with your peers
Answers for Your Questions
- What is technical communication? See What Does the Competition Consider Technical Communication?
- Is there a list of all STC chapters holding a competition this year? See Other STC Chapter Competitions.
- Entering the competition? See the STC Alliance Competition Call for Entries.
- Where are the forms I need to enter the competition? See the STC Alliance Competition Submission form.
- What address do I send my entries to? See How do I submit an entry?
- Category descriptions? See the list of STC Alliance Competition Categories.
- Competition fees? See the STC Alliance Competition website.
- Interested in judging the competition? See the Call for Judges. (Please note that you must use the Google Chrome browser to complete and submit the judging form.)
- Want to see our winners from previous years? See the Competition Awards & Winners page..
- Where do I go if my question isn't answered here? See the Competition Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Who do I contact for more information about the competition? Contact our STC Alliance Competition chapter representative, Carolyn Kelley Klinger, at STC Alliance Competition Chapter Representative.
All net proceeds from the competition will help fund the chapter's operating expenses and memorial tributes.