The WDCB Chapter is a proud member of the STC Alliance.
Information for Entrants
Note: All links going to other websites will open in the same window. Use the Back button to return to our site.
2020-2021 Competition Awards Celebration
For "Additional Competition Best of Show Awards" 2020-2021
The STC Washington, DC – Baltimore (WDCB) Chapter is a PayPal Verified account. You may use PayPal to make a secure online payment using your credit card, debit card, bank account, or by paying money from a funded PayPal account. For all STC WDCB payments through PayPal, creating a PayPal account is not required to complete a purchase. Use the following instructions to make a secure online payment through PayPal.
Make a Payment
To make a payment through PayPal:
- When you click on the orange PayPal Payments button above, you will open a separate browser window that takes you to our secure transaction payment form. Payment for more than one certificate may be made in one lump sum.
The following fields are pre-filled; do not change them:
- Pay To: shows STC Washington, DC – Baltimore Chapter.
- Payment For: shows the event name (the purpose of the payment).
- Quantity shows the number 1, which indicates that there is one payment being made; one charge to your credit card. Note: You may combine fees for multiple awards into one PayPal payment.
- Currency: shows U.S. Dollars.
- In the Amount: field, enter the total amount for all additional awards $75 per BOS.
- Shipping & Handling: shows $0.00.
- No PayPal account? Or, you want to pay by credit card? if you don't have a PayPal account, you can pay by credit card, which will be processed by our PayPal account. For credit card payments or if you are a first time PayPal user or you are not paying from a funded PayPal account or from an established funded source (registered your credit / debit card or bank account with PayPal), take the following steps:
- Click the link "Don't have a PayPal account?" in the box below the PayPal login form.
- Fill in your Billing information and follow the instructions on the site to continue checking out.
No shipping is required (you are paying for a service).
- Click Pay to complete your payment.
- If you are paying from a registered funded source (credit / debit card or bank account) or an established PayPal account, take the following steps:
- Enter your log-in details.
- Click Continue.
- Verify the payment details or click on the "More Funding Options" link to change credit or debit card or bank account preferences.
- Click Pay.
If you would like to sign up for a free PayPal account, you may do so at the end of the checkout process. An account is recommended to speed you through the payment process for future payments to the chapter. For more information about PayPal accounts, see the PayPal FAQ page.
Note: If someone else has signed up with PayPal on your computer, you may need to go through the PayPal home page's SIGN UP button to create your own account if your browser already has a PayPal cookie with the other user's information. Additional information about accounts is available from PayPal.